We never knowingly collect or maintain information from those we know are under 18 years old, and no part of our Site or Services is directed at or structured to attract anyone under 18 years old. Visitors younger than 18 years of age may not use the Site or the Services and must leave immediately.
2. Information Collection PracticesWe automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the Site.
- Understand traffic patterns and the number of visitors to the Site and other non-Coleadium websites that we partner with;
- Understand how you use and interact with the Site;
- Improve our services;
- Optimize your experience on our Site;
- Provide anonymous individual or aggregate auditing, research, modeling, and reporting for our advertisers and other partners (no personally identifiable information about you is shared with our advertisers and other partners as part of these activities);
- Store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site; and
- Properly manage our Site.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third party service provider who performs some of these functions for us. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. A user refusing cookies can still fully navigate our Site.
To access the Services offered via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and social security or taxpayer ID number). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our blogs or other online forums, or otherwise complete online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
We use your Personal Information to assess whether to permit you to join our affiliate network, and also to manage your relationship with us and your participation in marketing campaigns.
We do not share any of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to third parties (including without limitation law enforcement or other government officials) as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
We do not respond to your browser’s “do not track” signals or other mechanisms for indicating your preference regarding the collection personally identifiable information because we do not track you over time or across third-party Web sites or online services. Similarly, we do not permit third parties to collection personally identifiable information about your online activities when you use our Site.
If you are residing outside the United States, by registering and using this Site, you acknowledge that the processing of your Personal Information may involve the transfer of such Personal Information from within or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries within or outside the EEA whose data protection regulation may not be as stringent as that within the European Union.
If the e-mail address you provide to Coleadium is a wireless e-mail address, you agree to receive messages at such address from Coleadium. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard rates apply to these messages. You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
3. Confidential and Security of Personal InformationWe maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact Coleadium via email: [email protected] to update your Personal Information or request that your Personal Information no longer be shared by Coleadium.
The information stored on Coleadium’s computer use industry standard security measures (such as a firewall and password protections) in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Coleadium’s control. Notwithstanding such measures, Coleadium cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent its computers from being illegally accessed, and the Personal Information on them stolen or altered.